E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agricultural and Food Economics|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- B.G. Komilov, R.B. Kurbanov, T.V. Salikhov, Fish farming (Breeding of carp fish in Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On additional measures for the accelerated development of the fishing industry" (Tashkent city, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to support and improve the efficiency of the fishing industry" (PP-4816 of 08/29/2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Karimov, B.G. Kamilov, M. Upare, R. Van Anrooy, P. Bueno, D.R. Shohimardonov, Aquaculture and inland fisheries in Uzbekistan: review of the current status and conception of development (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Levkina, M.E. Vasilenko, The effectiveness of the fishing industry: theory, methodology and practice, Internet journal "Science" 6 (19) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kurdyukov, Methodological aspects of assessing the socio-economic efficiency of the functioning of the fishery complex (Russia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Aleksandrov, Cage fish farming (AST, Donetsk: Stalker, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Gerasimov, Fundamentals of fisheries (Publishing House "Samara University", 2003) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Martyshev, Pond fish farming (Higher school, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- U.R. Sangirova, The effectiveness of the development of the fishing industry in Uzbekistan [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Beveridg, Cage and pen fish farming: carrying capacity models and environmental impact, Food & Agriculture Org. 255-259 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R. Goldburg, R. Naylor, Future seascapes, fishing, and fish farming, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 3, 1, 21-28 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Arvanitoyannis, A. Kassaveti, Fish industry waste: treatments, environmental impacts, current and potential uses, International journal of food science & technology 43, 4, 726-745 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Andronova, E.A. Yakimovich, World fish market: current trends, state and prospects, Bulletin of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. Series: Economics 27, 2, 259-268 (2019 http://dx.doi.org/10.22363/2313-2329-2019-27-2-259-268 [Google Scholar]
- M. Halwarth, Cage aquaculture: regional reviews and a worldwide review (Rome: FAO, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.