E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Energy Management, A comprehensive guide to controlling energy use, Carbon Trust (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rodrik, C. Sabel, Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century (2004) http://www.vedegylet.hu/fejkrit/szvggyujt/rodrik_ industrial_policy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Skobelev, Environmental Industrial Policy In Russia: Economic, Resource Efficiency And Environmental Aspects, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 19, 5. 3, 291-298 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CEFIC: Facts and Figures of the European Chemical Industry, https://cefic.org/app/uploads/2018/12/Cefic_FactsAnd_Figures_2018_Industrial_BRCHURE_TRADE.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T. Guseva, et al. Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control: Current Practices and Prospects for the Development in Russia, Proceedings of the International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 14, 391-398 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Guseva, K.A. Shchelchkov, A.Yu. Sanzharovsky, Ya.P. Molchanova, Best Available Techniques, Energy Efficiency Enhancement and Carbon Emissions Reduction, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 19, 5. 1, 63-70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.