E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Z. Altinkaya, Market Structure & Globalization At Asian Countries With Specific Example Of Auto Industry In Pakistan, Far East Journal of Psychology & Business 13(2), 10-23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khan, Failure of Automobile Manufacturing in Pakistan-A Case of the RevoCar. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business 4, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Van. et al. Liberal reforms & economic growth: Current issues and interrelations. Journal of International Studies 10(4), 109-118 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. P?ívarová, A. P?ívara, Migration policy of Slovak Republic: issues and challenges. Actual Problems of Economics 10, 324-331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. McFadden, Conditional log it analysis of qualitative choice behavior (1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. McCollough, et al. An empirical investigation of customer satisfaction after service failure & recovery. Journal of service research 3(2), 121-137 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Berry, et al. : Automobile prices in market equilibrium. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society 841-890 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov. et al. : Post industrialization prospects in the dynamics of socioeconomic transformations: Cluster approach. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics 38(2), 23-32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Eugenia, Quality Improvement in a Global Competitive Marketplace-Success Story from Nigeria. International journal of business & management 5(1), 211 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pitukhina, et al. Environmental aspects of circular migration study impact on "back up zones" development in the Russian Arctic macroregion. International Journal of Ecology & Development 32, 3, 45-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov. et al. : Tax instruments in public regulation of population employment: The factors of today's efficiency. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics 38(2), 161-168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Sarwar. et al. : Barriers of Productivity in Public Sector, World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology (WASET), Tokyo, 1222-1226 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, et al. : Impact of TQM on company's performance. International journal of quality & reliability management 26(1), 23-37 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Phusavat, et al. : Performance measurement: roles & challenges. Industrial Management & Data Systems 109(5), 646-664 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, et al. : The impact of information sharing & ordering co-ordination on supply chain performance. Supply Chain Management: an international journal 7(1), 24-40 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaheer, N. Venkatraman, Relational governance as an interorganizational strategy: An empirical test of the role of trust in economic exchange. Strategic management journal 16(5), 373-392 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Sumanth, Productivity engineering & management: Productivity measurement, evaluation, planning, & improvement in manufacturing & service organizations. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pfeffer, G. Salancik, The external control of organizations: A resource dependence perspective. Stanford University Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Asian Development Bank. Private Sector Assessment, Pakistan, Asian Development Bank Report, Asian Development Bank, Manila, December (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Abbasi, M. Afzal, Impact of e- management, application on key business strategies-evidences from automotive industry of Pakistan. Journal of Quality & Technology (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 01053 (2019) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913501053 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Minahan, Strategic e-Sourcing: A Framework for Negotiating Competitive Advantage (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. P?ívara, Labor market efficiency and emigration in Slovakia and EU neighboring countries. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja 33, 1, 3307-3333 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.