E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- K.D. Byatova, The role of environmental accounting and audit in global sustainable development, Proceedings of the conferences of the Research Center Sociosphere 9, 8-10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Denisov, The strategy of sustainable development of industrial enterprises on an innovative basis as a factor in ensuring the ecological safety of the region (SPb. : Publishing house of SPbGEU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Orlova, Environmental management in the practice of economic activity of economic structures, Waste and resources 7, 2, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Stirmanov, Management of stakeholders in the environmental management system, Scientific electronic journal Meridian 15 (49), 54-56 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.G. Khorovinnikova, Organizatsiya upravleniya ekonomicheskimi protsessami predpriyatiya v oblasti ekologicheskogo menedzhmenta, Vestnik yevraziyskoy nauki 12, 2, 77 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Shipilov, Ekologicheskiy menedzhment: strategicheskiy aspect, Aktual'nyye problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta 1 (25), 184-190 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Val', Sistema oplaty truda na osnove ekonomicheskikh pokazateley, Spravochnik kadrovika 1, 39-44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Nosov, Sushchnost' zarabotnoy platy i faktory yeye formiruyushchiye, Ekonomist 4, 11-19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.