E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- He, J., Yu, R., Yang, Y.J. The Common on Faults and monitoring of CVT. J. Power Capacitor Reactive Power Compensation, 30(5): 38-42 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, D.W., Zhou, H.G. Analysis of Breakdown in capacitor voltage divider Component of 500kV CVT. J. Power Capacitor Reactive Power Compensation, 32(6):74-76, 79 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Q/CSG114002-2011, Preventive test procedure for power equipment of China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd [Google Scholar]
- Shi, J.H., Suo, N.J.L., Xu, Q.Q., Liu, J.J., Ge, Y.Z. Digital Simulations on Transient Response Characteristics of capacitor voltage transformer and its Influence on distance Relays. J. Journal of Xian Jiaotong University, 37(4):415-419 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Fang, J.L. Research on the Technology Development of capacitor voltage transformer. J. Power Capacitor Reactive Power Compensation, (2) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, R.D. The Effect on CVT Dielectric Loss Test of Various Test Method. D. Shandong University of technology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Guo, L.J., Xu, Y.J. Reason Analysis and Treatment of Over standard Dielectric Loss of 500kV Capacitor Voltage Transformer. J. Guangxi Electric Power, 32(1) (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Ding, T., Chen, Z.Y., Liu, Z., Gao, L.M. Analysis and treatment of voltage abnormality in a 500kV Capacitor Voltage Transformer. J. Power Capacitor Reactive Power Compensation, 31(2): 52-55 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.