E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Xu H., Dong S.F., He Z.X., et al. (2019) Electrothermal comprehensive demand response based on multi-energy complementarity. J. Power System Technology., 43(2): 480-487. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Y., Wang P., Xue Y., et al. (2018) Collaborative planning of integrated electricity-gas energy systems considering demand side management. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 42(13): 3-11. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W.L, Yang L., Wang L., et al. (2018) Optimal dispatch of integrated electricity-heat energy system considering heat storage characteristics of heating network. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 42(21): 45-52. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z.M., Zhang F., Liang J., et al. (2015) Optimization on microgrid with combined heat and power system. J. Proceedings of the CSEE., 35(14): 3569-3576. [Google Scholar]
- Guo C.X., Wang H.R., Zhang Y.N., et al. (2019) Review of “Source-grid-load” co-planning orienting to regional energy Internet. J. Power System Technology., 43(9): 3071-3080. [Google Scholar]
- Yang W.T., Wen F.H., Zhang X., et al. (2019) Based on the organic Rankine cycle system Energy trading mechanism. J. Electric Power Construction., 40(12): 11-21. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Z.B., Huang Y.H., Gao H.J., et al. (2018) Including electricity-to-gas and thermo-electrolytic coupling cogeneration unit Group’s regional energy internet joint economic dispatch. J. Power Grid Technology., 42(11): 3512-3520. [Google Scholar]
- Dong S., Wang C.F., Liang J., et al. (2018) Comprehensive energy system that takes into account the operating cost of electricity to gas Multi-objective day-ahead optimal scheduling. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 42(11): 8-15, 121. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.