E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Z. Li, X. Liu, Y. Shao, W. Zhong. Research and Development of Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Coal Fired Power Systems. J. Therm. Sci, 29: 546-575 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Teng, Y. Qiao, P. Song. Analysis of coal demand, exploration potential and efficient utilization in China. Acta geophysics, 59: 4633-4653 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jiang, Q. Zhu. Environmental pollution of thermal power plants and its prevention and control progress. Power System Engineering, 13:1-4 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kurose, H. Watanabe, H. Makino. Numerical simulations of pulverized coal combustion. KONA Powder Particle J, 27:144–56 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, AF. Ghoniem. Simulation of oxy-coal combustion in a 100 kWth test facility using RANS and LES: avalidation study. Energy Fuels, 26:4783–98 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BM. Franchetti, FC. Marincola, S. Navarro-Martinez, AM. Kempf. Large Eddy simulation of a pulverized coal jet flame. Proc Combust Inst, 34:2419–26 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rabacal, BM. Franchetti, FC. Marincola, F. Proch, M. Costa. Large Eddy Simulation of coal combustion in a large-scale laboratory furnace. Proc Combust Inst, 35:3609–17 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hara, M. Muto, T. Kitano, R. Kurose, S. Komori. Direct numerical simulation of a pulverized coal jet flame employing a global volatile matter reaction scheme based on detailed reaction mechanism. Combust Flame, 162:4391–407 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Muto, K. Yuasa, R. Kurose. A DNS study on effect of coal particle swelling due to devolatilization on pulverized coal jet flame. Fuel, 184:749–52 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.