E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Goss A, Roberts G S. The impact of corporate social responsibility on the cost of bank loans[J]. Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35(7): 1794-1810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Climent F, Soriano P. Green and good? The investment performance of US environmental mutual funds[J]. Journal of Business Ethics, 2011, 103(2): 275-287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galema R, Plantinga A, Scholtens B. The stocks at stake: Return and risk in socially responsible investment[J]. Journal of Banking & Finance, 2008, 32(12): 2646-2654. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Labatt S, White R R. Environmental finance: a guide to environmental risk assessment and financial products[M]. John Wiley & Sons, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Kinoti M W. Green marketing intervention strategies and sustainable development: A conceptual paper[J]. International journal of business and social science, 2011, 2(23). [Google Scholar]
- Aizawa M, Yang C. Green credit, green stimulus, green revolution? China’s mobilization of banks for environmental cleanup[J]. The Journal of Environment & Development, 2010, 19(2): 119-144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.