E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Ge, Y., Zhang, J.l., Xi, X.H. (2017) Distribution map of geothermal resources in Henan Province [D]: No.2. Institute of Geo-Environment Survey of Henan, Zhengzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Ge, Y. (2015) Analysis of groundwater aquifer irrigation experiment in Anyang City[J]. Water Resources Protection., 31(3):94-97. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.G., Wang, H.P., Ge, Y. (2012) Research on Groundwater Resources Protection [M]. Zhengzhou: Yellow River Water Conservancy Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.G., Ge, Y. Zhou, Q.M. (2012) Simulation analysis of hydrothermal changes during operation of groundwater source heat pump[J]. Hydropower and Energy Science., 30(2): 139-141. [Google Scholar]
- R.L.D. Cane, S.B. Clemes, A. Morrison. Operating Experiences with Commercial Ground-Source Heat Pumps-Part1. ASHRAE Transactions. 1996, 102(1): 911-916. [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Lienau, T.L. Boyd, R.L. Rogers. Ground-Source Heat Pump Case Studies and Utility Programs. Prepared For:US Department of Energy Geothermal Division. 1995: 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- D. Cane, A. Morrison, C.J. Ireland. Operating Experiences with Commercial Ground-Source Heat Pumps-Part2. ASHRAE Transactions. 1998, 104 (2A): 677-686. [Google Scholar]
- Berry J, Bjorkman O. Photosynthetic response and adaptation to temperature in higher plants[J]. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology, 1980, 31(1):491-543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.