E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- K. Anderson, “Guide to the Barter Economy & the Barter System History”, Mint. [Online]. Available: https://www.mint.com/barter-system-history-the-past-and-present. [Google Scholar]
- Tom, “Representative Money: Advantages and Disadvantages”, Lumio | Your Money, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://yourmoney.lumioapp.com/representative-money-advantages-anddisadvantages/. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, “Fiat Money”, Investopedia, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fiatmoney.asp. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bernard, “Everything you need to know about Bitcoin, its mysterious origins, and the many alleged identities of its creator”, Business Insider, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-history-cryptocurrency-satoshi-nakamoto-2017-12. [Google Scholar]
- G. Kessler, “An Overview of Cryptography”, Garykessler.net, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.garykessler.net/library/crypto.html. [Google Scholar]
- C. Reitwiessner, “zkSNARKs in a nutshell”, Blog.ethereum.org, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/05/zksnarks-in-anutshell/. [Google Scholar]
- M. Blake, P. Vanham and D. Hughes, “5 things you need to know about fintech”, World Economic Forum, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/04/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-fintech. [Google Scholar]
- Crowd fund UP Team, “What is a Neo Bank and how are they disrupting traditional banking models?”, Medium, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://medium.com/crowdfundup/what-is-a-neobank-and-how-are-they-disrupting-traditionalbanking-models-3c1b2fa5b8e1. [Google Scholar]
- “Libra Cryptocurrency Overvioew, How It Works, Purpose”, Corporate Finance Institute. [Online]. Available: https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/finance/libra-cryptocurrency/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.