E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- F. Xi, “Do the Changes of Ultimate Controllers Improve Firms’ Performance?—An Analysis Based on the Adjustments of Ownership Structure”. J. East China Economic Management, 2016, pp. 141-149. [Google Scholar]
- Weekly on stocks, 2017, Chtc Helon Co., ltd involved in equity transfer dispute of major shareholder, http://finance.eastmoney.com/news/1354,20170122705439633.html [Google Scholar]
- N. Kejie, “How the ultimate controller’s changing influences the pyramid-shaped shareholding structure’s changing--based on analysis on data of listed companies”, Journal of zhongnan university of economics and law, 2014, pp. 68-74. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wenxia, “The problems and strategies of pyramid-shaped corporation”. Times Finance, 2019, pp. 95-96. [Google Scholar]
- China Times, 2019, “How to solve the debt crisis after the control right of Zhongtian energy is changed again”. http://finance.sina.com.cn/roll/2019-08-10/doc-ihytcerm9781286.shtml [Google Scholar]
- S. Shuiping, “Control Transfer, Controlling Shareholder and Benefits Expropriation by Large-shareholder Evidence from Takeover of Top Management”. J. Financial Research, 2010, pp. 160-176. [Google Scholar]
- J. Dongwen, 2020, “Sad! Backdoor listing only one year on the collapse, stock prices plummeted 96%, 30 billion market value disappeared!”. https://www.sohu.com/a/406645017_100119883?_trans_=000014_bdss_dknfqjy [Google Scholar]
- X. Shoufu, “Ownership Nature, Independent Auditing and Dividend Payout Policies of Listed Companies”. Auditing Research 2012. 6 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hanming and T. Miaoning, “External auditing and corporate governance path: Based on literature review”. J. Financial Supervision, 2019, pp. 110-114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.