E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Shu Huifang. The Background of the Internet to Research the Reform of Teaching Mode of Accounting Course under. 2020, 3(6) [Google Scholar]
- Bei Chen. Research and Practice on the Training of International Applied Accounting Professionals. 2020, 2(3) [Google Scholar]
- Shengzhu Li, Wei Tan. The Coping Strategies of Accountants Under the Background of Artificial Intelligence. 2020, 3(7) [Google Scholar]
- Yiying Huang Challenges and countermeasures of management accounting in the era of big data[J]. China Market, 2020(01):195-196. [Google Scholar]
- Zafeer Nagdee. Accounting bases of theory: Why they matter. 2016, 6(4 (Continued-1)) [Google Scholar]
- Chaohui Zhang. Opportunities and Challenges Faced by Accounting Theory in the Era of “Internet +” Big Data[J]. Accounting Learning, 2020(18): 114-115. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xinli Yuan, Qi Zhang. Big Data provides “Smart Support” for epidemic prevention and control[J]. China Telecommunications Trade, 2020(02):16-17. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chaohui. Opportunities and challenges faced by accounting theory in the era of “Internet +” Big Data[J]. Accounting Study, 2020(18): 114-115. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.