E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Bukola Olamidun Falode’, Adetoun Adedotun Amubode, Mojisola Olanike Adegunwa & Sunday Roberts Ogunduyile. Online and Offline Shopping Motivation of Apparel Consumers in Ibadan Metropolis, Nigeria.. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Raja Sarkar, Dr.Sabyasachi Das. Online shopping vs Offline Shopping: A comparative Study. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Aron M. Levin, Irwin P. Levin, Joshua A. Weller A Multi-Attribute Analysis Of Preferences For Online And Offline Shopping: Differences Across Products, Consumers, And Shopping Stages. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Deborah Brown McCabe, Stephen M. Nowlis. Information Integration Across Online and Offline Shopping Environments and Its Effect on Consumers’ Purchase Decisions [Google Scholar]
- Aron M. Levin, Irwin P. Levin,C. Edward Heath. Product Category Dependent Consumer Preferences For Online And Offline Shopping Features And Their Influence On Multi-Channel Retail Alliances. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Chayapa. K. Online shopper behavior influences of online shopping decision. 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.