E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Ruiming Liu, Lei Shi. Upstream Monopoly, Asymmetric Competition and Social Welfare——On the nature of the profits of large and medium-sized state-owned enterprises [J]. Economic Research, 2011, 46(12): pp 86-96. [Google Scholar]
- Yongjin Wang, Canlei Liu. Is the upstream monopoly of state-owned enterprises hindering China’s economic growth?——A micro-examination based on manufacturing data [J]. Management World, 2016(06):10-21+187. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Xi, Xuewen Liu and Yong Wang, 2014, “A Model of China’s State Capitalism”, Mimeo. [Google Scholar]
- Schipper, K. (1989): ‘Commentary on earnings management’. Accounting Horizons 3, pp. 91-102. [Google Scholar]
- Sugata Roychowdhury. Earnings management through real activities manipulation[J]. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2006, 42(3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.