E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Zahid Hussain, Hamid Jan. Establishing simulation model for optimizing efficiency of CNC machine using reliability-centered maintenance approach. 2019, 10(06) [Google Scholar]
- Hongyan Dui, Shubin Si, Richard C.M. Yam. A cost-based integrated importance measure of system components for preventive maintenance[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Aghezzaf E H, Khatab A, Tam P L. Optimizing production and imperfect preventive maintenance planning’s integration in failure-prone manufacturing systems[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2016, 145:1-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chalabi N, Dahane M, Beldjilali B, et al. Optimisation of preventive maintenance grouping strategy for multi-component series systems: Particle swarm based approach[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2016, 102:440-451. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaofeng Wang, Shu Guo, Jian Shen, Yang Liu. Optimization of preventive maintenance for series manufacturing system by differential evolution algorithm[J]. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2020, 31(3). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Tantele, T. Onoufriou. Optimum preventative maintenance strategies using genetic algorithms and Bayesian updating[J]. Ships and Offshore Structures, 2009, 4(3). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abubaker, Shagluf, Simon, et al. Adaptive decision support for suggesting a machine tool maintenance strategy From reactive to preventative[J]. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang X, Duan F, Tian H, et al. Optimization of reliability centered predictive maintenance scheme for inertial navigation system[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2015, 140: 208–217 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.