E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Y. Q. Liu, Research on China’s internet personal credit information system construction, E-Business Journal, DOI:10.14011/j.cnki.dzsw.2019.06.030. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Xu, Discussion on China’s internet credit system, Marketing Management Review, 2020. 03, 50-51, ISSN:1009-2994. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Xun, Research on the Optimization of China’s Personal Credit Evaluation System, Northern Economy and Trade, 2019. 08, 90-91, ISSN:1005-913X. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Zhang, Hidden danger in internet second-hand market, Legal System and Society, DOI:10.19387/j.cnki.1009-0592.2017.05.372. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Lei, J. Ai, S. Wang, Research on Influencing Factors of Buyers’ Initial Trust of Sellers in C2C Second-hand Market, Journal of Xinyang Agriculture and Forestry University, DOI:10.16593/j.cnki.41-1433/s.2019.03.012. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Ge, Y. Y. Lu, Research on the “Lemon” Problem in the Online Second-hand Market, Northern Economy and Trade, 2015. 12, 36-39. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- McWilliams, Glennis, “A Study of the Social Credit Score System and the Implications it may have in Chinese Society”, Honors Theses, 1397, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.