E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Wei Zhaochun, Xu Jiangang, “The theoretical framework and development response of intelligent investment advisors, ” Wuhan Finance, pp. 9-16, April 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Accenture, “Robo-advisor in China, ” Software and integrated circuits, pp. 66-77, April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Haiyan, Wu Changfeng, “The development status of robo-advisors and regulatory suggestions, ” Securities Market Herald, pp. 4-10, December 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Dongde, Zhang Ran, “The generation logic and governance strategy of intelligent investment credit risk, ” Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, pp. 85-94, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Huiyu, “Research on System Prevention of Technical Risks of Robo-Advisor, ” Jinan Journal, pp. 48-58, September 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Huihua, “Research on Application Risk Governance of Robo-Advisor Algorithm from the Perspective of Supervision, ” Journal of insurance professional college, vol. 34, pp. 70-74, June 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Li, “Research on the Legal Risks and Countermeasures of Robo-Advisor, ” Hainan Finance, pp. 43-50, September 2019. [Google Scholar]
- He Shujian, “Fin Tech supervision based on penetrating perspective, ” New Business Weekly, pp. 30-32, February 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Wenju, “The development status of China’s roboadvisors and its legal supervision, ” Hainan Finance, pp. 61-66, June 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chen You, “Research on innovation of Internet Finance in intelligent Wealth management, ” Rural Finance Research, pp. 33-38, October 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Huizhong, “Regulatory difficulties and countermeasures of China’s robo, ” Financial Development Research, pp. 86-88, July 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.