E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Schipper L, Bartlett, et al. Linking life-styles and energy use:a matter of Time[M]. Annual Review of Energy, 1989, 14. [Google Scholar]
- Park H C, Heo E. The direct and indirect household energy requirements in the Republic of Korea from 1980 to 2000—An input–output analysis[J]. Energy Policy. 2007(35):2839-2851. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y. A test of the dynamic influence of household consumption on energy consumption[J]. Business economy research, 2015(12):54-56. [Google Scholar]
- Qing T, Zhang H Q and Tong J P. Analysis on the impact of residents’ consumption on energy consumption considering regional differences: An Empirical Study Based on threshold model[J]. soft science, 2016, 30(5):96-99. [Google Scholar]
- Reinders A, Vringer K, and Blok K. The direct and indirect energy requirements of households in the european union[J]. Energy Policy, 2003, 31(2):139-153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Yuan H W. Empirical Study on Influencing Factors of domestic energy consumption behavior in China[J]. Consumption economy, 2008(05):47-50. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X H, Li C Q, Zhang G R, et al. Analysis of the impact of income gap on energy efficiency in the process of Urbanization[J]. inquiry into economic issues, 2011(7):144-149. [Google Scholar]
- Huang J, Li J K. The characteristics, measurement and development of China’s consumption upgrading[J]. China’s circulation economy, 2018(4): 94-101. [Google Scholar]
- Han S, Zhang B S, Tang X, et al. Analysis on driving factors of China’s energy intensity change-Based on logarithmic average Dirichlet index method[J]. Contemporary economic science, 2016, 38(05):89-98. [Google Scholar]
- Yang H J, Liu H Y and Liu H Q. Analysis of influencing factors of energy consumption in Yunnan Minority Areas Based on LMDI model[J]. Journal of Kunming University of science and technology: Social Science Edition, 2015(15):58. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H B, Chai H X and Xin L. Nonlinear effects of industrial structure upgrading on energy consumption [J]. Statistics and decision making, 2019(13):144-146. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.