E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Qi-Zhi Deng. Realistic review and optimization of rural Financial efficiency from the perspective of function [J]. Rural Economy, 2010, (5):52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Bing-You Cheng. Research on the Efficiency Mechanism of China’s rural Financial Market [J]. Rural Economy, 2009, (8):65-67. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-Dan Zhao. Rural Financial scale, Rural Financial Efficiency and Rural Economic Growth [J]. Economic Survey, 2015, (3):28-34. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-Mei Wen. Evaluation of rural financial efficiency based on four-stage DEA [J], Journal of Soochow University(Philosophy & Social Science Edition, 2011, (1):107-112. [Google Scholar]
- Ji-Gang Li. Analysis of rural financial resource allocation efficiency based on DEA method [J], Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2010, (21):40-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Guo Ding. Has rural finance effectively promoted the development of rural economy in China [J], Issues in Agricultural Economy, 2012, (9):50-57. [Google Scholar]
- Cui-Mei Li, Jian-Zhen Cao. Dynamic analysis and comprehensive evaluation of regional Differences of Financial efficiency in Rural China [J], Journal of Agrotechnical Economics, 2012, (3):4-12. [Google Scholar]
- Yaron, Jacob, McDonald p. BenjaminJr., and Gerdal. Piprek. Rural Finance ; Issue, Design, and Best Practices. Enviromentally and socially sustainable development studies and monographs series 14[R]. D.C :World Bank, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- He-Gui Li. Regional ecological environment Difference and economic growth efficiency [J], Finance Forum, 2007, (3):45-52. [Google Scholar]
- Yan-Kai Li, Tingchun Han. Research on the mechanism of financial ecological evolution on the growth of real economy [J], China Industrial Economics, 2011, (2):26-35. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Gu, Cheng Li. Defects of financial System: The root cause of Financial inefficiency in Rural China [J], Finance & Economics, 2006, (9):98-102. [Google Scholar]
- Xi Zhu, Zi-Nai Li, The efficiency analysis of rural credit in Our country since reform [J], Management World, 2006, (7):68-76. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Xue, Jia-Zhi Xie. Constraints on farmers’ borrowing, Efficiency of Financial Institutions and Evolution of rural Financial system Structure [J], Rural Economy, 2010, (11):56-59. [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Ding Yue Yu Hu, Bojun Chen. Pareto Optimal State analysis of China’s rural financial organizational Structure [J], Systems Engineering, 2006, (12):57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Hong. Is the new rural Financial Institution reform feasible? [J], Economic Research Journal, 2011, (2):44-58. [Google Scholar]
- Hai-Shan Li, Mei-Jiao Shan. Analysis on the informal Financial efficiency and Regional Difference of China’s rural economy [J], Seeker, 2014, (11):63-67. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Li, Shu Chen. Operation Performance and influencing factors of Rural Credit Cooperatives: 311 samples from western China [J], Reform, 2012, (8):47-52. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-Chuan Zhou. Improve the legal system, improve the financial ecology [N], Financial News, 2004-12-07. [Google Scholar]
- Yaron J, B, M P, Piprek G L. Rural Finance: Issues, Design, and Best Practices[J]. Vol.14 Washington, DC: World Bank, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Adams D W, Graham D H, Von Pischke J D. Undermining Rural Development with Chrap Credit[J]. Westview Press, Boulder CO. 1984, 1-7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.