E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Fan, W., Baichuan, S., Wenxiu, X. (2018) Current situation, space and strategy of energy cooperation between China and the United States from the perspective of trade friction. Asia Pacific economy, (6): 55-59. [Google Scholar]
- Yue, Q., Xiaoyu, Q., Haigang, H. (2018) The impact of Sino-US trade friction on China’s industry and economy: a case study of the US 301 investigation report on China in 2018. China Science and Technology Forum, 5: 128-135. [Google Scholar]
- Linna, H. (2019) One belt, one road initiative, China’s trade structure optimization research. business economics research, 21: 138-140. [Google Scholar]
- Mingting, H. (2017) one belt, one road to China’s international trade pattern,. economic analysis, 22: 125-127. [Google Scholar]
- Guanqun, M. (2018) The current game and cooperation in energy field between China and the United States. International economic cooperation, 9: 45-53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.