E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Guoxin Chen. (1995) Coal mine gas drainage technology and analysis[J]. Safety in Coal Mines (05):2-6 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Lianjun Chen, Caiquan Su. (2009) Radial basis function network prediction model of mine gas emission[J]. Journal of Shandong University of Science and Technology(Natural Science), 28(04):93-96+101 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoou Liu, Shaoyun Ge. (2020) The definition of energy efficiency of regional integrated energy system and its correlation analysis[J]. Automation of Electric power Systems, 44(8): 8 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Fangfang Wang. (2014) Using Radial Basis Function Neural Network to Predict Fluid Accumulation in Gas Well[D]. Southwest Petroleum University (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Guiren Liu, Baoming Ren. (2001) Rotating mining method for fully mechanized mining face in gently inclined coal seam[J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 021(004):319-321 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Huaili Zhang, Pingchuan Wang. (2003) Rotary mining technology of 7715 fully mechanized caving face in Xingtai Mine[J]. Hebei Coal: 20-21 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yongming Han, Chenyu Fan, Zhiqiang Geng, et al. (2020) Energy efficient building envelope using novel RBF neural network integrated affinity propagation. 209 [Google Scholar]
- Surabhi Chandra, Prerna Gaur, Diwaker Pathak. (2020) Radial basis function neural network Based Maximum power point tracking for photovoltaic brushless DC motor connected water pumping System. 86 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.