E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Creti A, Jouvet P A, Mignon V. (2012) Carbon price drivers: Phase I versus Phase II equilibrium[J] Energy Economics, 34: 327-334. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mansanet-Bataller M, Pardo A, Valor E. (2007) CO2prices, energy and weather[J]. The Energy Journal, 28(3):73-92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alberola E, Chevalliver J, Cheze B. (2008) Price drivers and structural breaks in european carbon prices 2005-2007[J]. Energy Policy, 36(2):787-797. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Ziping, Liu Fucun. (2018) Research on my country’s Regional Carbon Emission Rights Price and Its Influencing Factors——An Empirical Analysis Based on GA-BP-MIV Model[J]. Price Theory and Practice, 6: 42-45. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Danzhou, Yang Detian. (2018) Drivers of China’s carbon emissions trading price[J]. Journal of Capital University of Economics and Business, 20(05):87-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.