E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- “Pet Industry Market Size & Ownership Statistics.” American Pet Products Association, 2020, www.americanpetproducts.org/press_industrytrends.asp. [Google Scholar]
- “Industry Market Research, Reports, and Statistics.” IBISWorld, 2020, www.ibisworld.com/united-states/market-research-reports/pet-stores-industry/. [Google Scholar]
- “Statistics.” No Kill Advocacy Center, 2016, www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/statistics.html. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew R, and Tamara K. “Dog Population & Dog Sheltering Trends in the United States of America.” Animals: An Open Access Journal from MDPI, MDPI, 28 Apr. 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5981279/. [Google Scholar]
- “Pets by the Numbers.” Animal Sheltering, 2019, www.animalsheltering.org/page/pets-by-the-numbers. [Google Scholar]
- “Pet Statistics.” ASPCA, ASPCA, 2018, www.aspca.org/animal-homelessness/shelter-intake-and-surrender/pet-statistics. [Google Scholar]
- Ljubica V. “43 Animal Shelter Statistics & Facts That Will Shock You.” Petpedia, 14 July 2020, petpedia.co/animal-shelter-statistics/. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew R, and Tamara K. “Dog Population & Dog Sheltering Trends in the United States of America.” Animals: an Open Access Journal from MDPI, MDPI, 28 Apr. 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5981279/. [Google Scholar]
- Suzie C. “Animal Rescue and Animal Shelter: What Is the Difference?” HomeoAnimal.com, 2019, www.homeoanimal.com/blogs/blog-pet-health/81114180-animal-rescue-and-animal-shelterwhat-is-the-difference. [Google Scholar]
- Alex C, et al. “2018 Animal Sheltering Statistics.” Shelter Animals Count | 2018 Animal Sheltering Statistics, 2018, shelteranimalscount.org/m/2018animal-sheltering-statistics. [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir N. “5 Ways Animal Shelters Keep Their Doors Open (and How You Can Help).” PetMD, 21 Aug. 2015, www.petmd.com/dog/centers/nutrition/how-to-help-animal-shelters-stay-open. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.