E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- T. Roosa, W. A. George, D. Ana, M. Elias, and W. D. Reginald, “The 2020 International Profiles of Health Care Systems: A Useful Resource for Interpreting Country Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic, ” Headquarters. 1 East 75th Street. New York, NY 10021 Map, Commonwealth Fund, Jun.10th, 2020, available at: https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blog/2020/2020-international-profiles-useful-resource-interpretingresponses-covid-19 [Google Scholar]
- B. E. David, K. Michael and P. Klaus, “Health and Economic Growth, ” 53113 Bonn, Germany, IZA— Institute of Labor Economics, Nov. 2018, available at: http://ftp.iza.org/dp11939.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, “GDP (current US$) – China, ” 2019, available at: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?end=2019&locations=CN&start=1995 [Google Scholar]
- www.Yearbookchina.com, “China Hygiene and Health Statistical Yearbook, ” 2019, https://www.yearbookchina.com/navibooklist-n3019102807-1.html [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, “Domestic general government health expenditures per capita, PPP (current international $) – China” https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.GHED.PP.CD?locations=CN [Google Scholar]
- DrTedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, “Health is a fundamental human right, ” WHO statements, World Health Organization, Dec.10th 2017, available at: https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/fundamental-human-right/en/ [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Steven, The First Duty of Government: Protection, Liberty and The Fourteenth Amendment, Duke Law Journal. Vol. 41:507, 1991, pp. 508-571. [Google Scholar]
- Edited by B. Robert Lawton, L. G. Gordon, China’s Healthcare System and Reform, Cambridge University Press, 2017, China’s Healthcare Reform: Status and Outlook, Public Health Service: Objective 4. Page 145. [Google Scholar]
- K. N. David, “China, People, Demographic trends, Population distribution, ” Encyclopedia Britannica, Aug 11th, 2020, available at: https://www.britannica.com/place/China [Google Scholar]
- S. Maoying, “Poverty and Anti-poverty in China Mountain Region, ” available at: http://www.fao.org/3/XII/0510-A3.htm [Google Scholar]
- S. Jeff, “Employing Mobile Devices to Improve Healthcare Communications and The Quality of Patient Care, ” Forbes, Feb.3rd, 2020, available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescommunicationscouncil/2020/02/03/employing-mobile-devices-toimprove-healthcare-communications-and-thequality-of-patient-care/#6ed76bf31a2f [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.