E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Epicurus. “To live is to pursue happiness and happiness.” 341 B.C270B.C. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Xiaodong. “From pursuing material to pursuing spirit.” Printing Field 03-2018. [Google Scholar]
- Lei, Xiuya. “A study on the subjective well-being of the elderly.” Social Science Research 06-2004. [Google Scholar]
- Erinys. “Family happiness: is money more and more important.” Social Science research 01-2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ortiz-Ospina, Esteban, and Max Roser. “Happiness and Life Satisfaction.” Our World in Data, 14 May 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Network, Sustainable Development Solutions. “World Happiness Report.” Kaggle, 27 Nov. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Lasso, Fernando. “Countries of the World.” Kaggle, 26 Apr. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yadav, Varun. “Countries Dataset 2020.” Kaggle, 21 Mar. 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.