E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- B.M. Henrique, V.A. Sobreiro, H. Kimura, Literature review: Machine learning techniques applied to financial market prediction, Expert Systems with Applications, 124 (2019), pp. 226-251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. McNally, J. Roche and S. Caton, “Predicting the Price of Bitcoin Using Machine Learning, ” 2018 26th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing (PDP), Cambridge, 2018, pp. 339-343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Weiss, “Forecasting commodity prices using ARIMA”, vol. 18, no. 1, 2000, pp. 18-19. [Google Scholar]
- J. Contreras, R. Espinola, F. J. Nogales and A. J. Conejo, “ARIMA models to predict next-day electricity prices, ” in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 18, no. 3, 2003, pp. 1014-1020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Phaladisailoed and T. Numnonda, “Machine Learning Models Comparison for Bitcoin Price Prediction, ” 2018 10th International Conference on Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ICITEE), Kuta, 2018, pp. 506-511. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.