E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Anonymous, How is COVID-19 affecting retail, restaurants? Consulting Specifying Engineer, Jun 2020, Vol.57(5), pp. 48-49, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- C. Courtemanche, Strong Social Distancing Measures In The United States Reduced The COVID-19 Growth Rate. Health Affairs, Jul 2020, Vol.39(7), pp. 1237-26, 2020. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, COVID-19 Outbreak Associated with Air Conditioning in Restaurant, Guangzhou, China. Emerging Infectious Diseases, Vol.26(7), pp. 1628-1631, 2020. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Luna, COVID-19 outbreak forces Yum Brands to close 7, 000 global restaurants. Nation’s Restaurant News, Mar 25, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hough, What I Did During The Market Meltdown. Barron’s, Vol.100(10), p.13, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wohl, THE NEW REALITY FOR RESTAURANTS. Advertising Age, Vol.91(6), p.12, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kraemer, The effect of human mobility and control measures on the COVID-19 epidemic in China. Science, Vol.368 (6490), pp. 493-497, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ogden, The passage of time during the UK Covid-19 lockdown. PLoS One, Vol.15(7), p. e0235871, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.