E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Apple Cash Flow Statement 2005-2020: AAPL [Google Scholar]
- SSNLF | Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Annual Cash Flow – WSJ [Google Scholar]
- Gustav Hellström (Spring semester2012), Determinants of Dividend Payout Ratios. https://www.divaportal.org/smash/get/diva2:538687/fulltext02 [Google Scholar]
- Examining Apple’s Dividend Strategy, April 13, 2016, https://www.aboveavalon.com/notes/2016/4/13/examining-apples-dividend-strategy [Google Scholar]
- Dividend History, July 25, 2020, https://investor.apple.com/dividendhistory/default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Samsung C&T Announces Enhanced Dividend Policy for 2017-2019, January 09, 2018, https://news.samsungcnt.com/samsung-ctannounces-enhanced-dividend-policy-2017-2019/ [Google Scholar]
- Subscribe to the FT to read: Financial Times Samsung Electronics plans more than $25bn in dividend returns, July 26, 2020, https://www.ft.com/content/5607402f-b128-302082bd-a1f2e11663d0 [Google Scholar]
- Samsung Electronics pledges higher dividend after record payout, January 24, 2014, https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-samsung-earnings/samsung-electronics-pledges-higherdividend-after-record-payoutidUKBREA0N00020140124 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.