E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Yuan Peng. Analysis on the development of farmers’ professional cooperatives——Taking the dairy cooperative association of Miyun County in Beijing as an example, J. Chinese Rural Economy, 2008 (8):pp. 44-51. [Google Scholar]
- Jeffrey S. Royer. Karantininis J. Nilsson (Eds.). Vertical Markets and Cooperative Hierarchies [M]. Dordrecht: The Netherlands, 2007:169-194. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuxiang, Research of members’ will for cooperative joint development——based on Anhui and Jiangxi Data, J. Shanxi Agric. Univ. (Social Science Edition), No.2 Vol.16, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Xiangzhi, Yue Zhenfei, Zhang Chen. The Nature of Uniting Co-ops——Interpreting Transaction Cost with Empirical Analysis, Journal of Xinjiang Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), No.1 Vol.39, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Zhaohan, Xiao Tiaojun. The mathematical analysis of enterprise group management decision [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2002, pp. 69-71. [Google Scholar]
- The study delegation of All China Federation of Supply and Mardeting Cooperatives, The research report on the reform and practice of the governance structure and modern operating system of Bulgarian cooperatives, 2019. unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- Mei Fuchun, Huang Xiao, Huang Song. Economic analysis of motive force and obstacles of farmers’ specialized cooperative association, Journal of Henan Agricultural University, No.4 Vol.54, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.