E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- A Brief Discussion on the cost management of “fast fashion” brands-Taking ZARA of Spain as an example [J]. China Business Review, 2020(18):24-25. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiajia, Gu Zhaohui, Zhang Xiyang, He Pei. Analysis on the relationship between the pose of models in the window of fast fashion brands and consumer psychology [J]. Shandong textile science and technology, 2020, 61(04):37-41. [Google Scholar]
- Anna, Zhang Jianlei, Cheng Longdi. The influence of fast fashion brand image on buying intention [J]. Journal of textiles, 2020, 41(08):108-114. [Google Scholar]
- With the continuous collapse of global fast fashion, is there an opportunity for domestic brands? [J]. Chinese Journal of Glasses Science and Technology, 2020(08):51. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Zhuxin, Zhang Lei. Construction of flexible supply chain of fast fashion brand ZARA and its enlightenment [J]. Modern business and trade industry, 2020, 41(21):47-48. [Google Scholar]
- Chu xiaojie. Research on fast fashion clothing brand communication based on We Chat platform [D]. Donghua University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Shuping. Brand New [J]. Shanghai Quality, 2020(06):27-30. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yanhong. Discounts, store closures, plummeting performance... Fast fashion brand “fast” not up? [J]. Global Business Classics, 2020(05):102-107. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiya. How fast fashion brands respond to the global epidemic [N]. China Apparel News, 2020-04-10 (011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Meiyan, Liu Yubing. Suggestions on marketing promotion of “Fast Fashion” clothing brands in China [J]. Marketing, 2020(09):16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiurong. Symbiosis with Sustainability-A Discussion on the Crisis and Turning Point of fast Fashion industry [J]. Economic Guide to Sustainable Development, 2019(08):44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yanhui, Wang Hongfu. An analysis of joint marketing strategies of clothing brands [J]. Chinese journal of clothing industry, 2019, 4(04):366-371. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huilin, Wang Xiaoshuai, Xu Di. Research on the functions and services of apparel retail terminals under the new retail model [J]. Logistics technology, 2019, 42(08):53-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.