E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Cui Xin, Li Jianghai, Jiang Hong Fu, Wang Yun Zeng, Qi Linhai, Yang Shaoying. “Superimposed” depositional style of fan delta in fault basin and its oil and gas geological significance——Xing’anling Formation in Sudeerte structural belt in Hailar Basin Examples of Ⅰ and Ⅱ oil groups[J]. Natural Gas Geoscience, 2018, 29(05):682-695. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peng. Research on fine seismic interpretation and reservoir prediction of Xing’anling oil layer in Sudeerte area[D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Su Xiangguang, Sun Yiling. Analysis of the control effect of fractures on the distribution of oil and water in buried hill reservoirs: A case study of Budate Group buried hill reservoirs in Sudeerte Oilfield, Hailar Basin[J]. Petroleum Geology and Engineering, 2019, 33(05): 11-14+20. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Xin, Li Jianghai, Wang Yunzeng, Liu Zhonglan, Zhang Hongwei, Qi Linhai. Characteristics and controlling factors of basement fractures in Sudeerte structural belt in Hailar Basin[J]. Geological Review, 2016, 62(05): 1257-1270. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhiqiang, Liu Bo, Hu Zhongyi, Wang Xu, Li Junhui. High-resolution sequence stratigraphic framework and sedimentary characteristics of Nantun Formation in Sudeerte area, Hailar Basin[J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 2019, 38(04):7-14. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yao, Li Wenhou, Wang Ruogu, Zhang Huiruo. The diagenesis and quantitative analysis of diagenetic facies of reservoirs in the 2-3 member of Shan_2-3 in the northern Zizhou gas field of Ordos Basin[J]. Natural Gas Geoscience, 2015, 26(11): 2039-2052. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yanhong, Liu Shugen, Zhao Yihua, Song Jinmin, Song Linke, Sun Wei, Liang Feng, Zhang Changjun, Li Junliang, Yin Kewei, Wang Chenxia, Wu Juan, Lin Tong, Bai Zhiqiang, Peng Hanlin, Chen Huizhi. Diagenesis of the Longwangmiao Formation in the Central Sichuan Basin[J]. Journal of Chengdu University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2014, 41(06): 671-683. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Difei, Guo Yinghai, Yang Yujuan, Wang Shouyu, Mao Xiaoxiao, Li Mi. Diagenesis of Lower Silurian Longmaxi Formation Shale Reservoir in Southeastern Chongqing and Its Impact on Pore Development[J]. Journal of Palaeogeography, 2016, 18(05): 843-856. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.