E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Zhang B J, Li X C, Wang X Z, Deng B, Xu Y H, Mi R X. (2017). Research and Application of ultrahigh pressure gas well test production Technology-A Case study of Well ST1 in north Sichuan region. Drilling and Production Technology, 5961+86+55. [Google Scholar]
- Sun H F, Liu F, Wang Z M. (2017). Integrated Technology of high temperature and high pressure gas well test and completion. Drilling and Production Technology, 36-39+33. [Google Scholar]
- Meng L Y, Li S L, Meng L H, Niu Y, Yang F L, Liu Y. (2016). Cause analysis of abnormal pressure test in high temperature and high pressure condensate well. Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Oil and Gas Field Exploration and Development, Beijing, China, 2016:6. [Google Scholar]
- He J, Wei L L, Gu Y, Guo X X, Lei W H. (2017). Productivity Evaluation of abnormal high pressure gas Wells under production conditions. Petrochemicals, 02-08. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y D, Gu H X. (2017). Interpretation method of abnormal productivity data of high pressure and high yield gas Wells in carbonate rock [J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Natural Science edition), 01-05. [Google Scholar]
- Ai S, Zhang T Y, Xu Y D, Du J, Pang Wei. (2016). Productivity evaluation method of high temperature and high pressure gas Wells based on Constraint Optimization [J]. Special Reservoirs, 7881+154-155. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H T, Li L L, Wu J, Liu Y, He Y. (2016). Optimal Configuration and Application of high temperature and high pressure gas well test string in front of Kuqa Mountain. Drilling and Production Technology, 4245+102-103. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Q X, Wang Y Z, Jiang Y C, Zhang G, Li B, Liu Zeyu. (2017). Application of coiled tubing paraffin removal technology in high pressure oil and gas Wells [J]. Petrochemical Applications, 83-85. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y F, Zhang Z Q, Fang H L. (2017). Well control Technology for high temperature and high pressure gas Wells in Block C of the South China Sea. Oil Drilling Technology, 21-26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.