E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Zhang Ming, Ding Chengri, Cervero R. Integration of Land Use and Transportation: New Urbanism and Rational Growth[J]. City development Research, 2005, 12(4):46-52. [Google Scholar]
- Long Weiding, Bai Wei, Liang Hao, et. al. Urban Form and Energy Vision of Low-Carbon Cities[J]. Building Science, 2010, 26(2):16-21 26. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Hongjie, Mu Yunfei, Yu Xiaodan. Thinking on the Development of China’s Integrated Energy System[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2015, 36(1):16-25. [Google Scholar]
- Tu Zhengge, Ye Hang, Chen Renjun. Dynamic Mechanism and Development Model of China’s Urbanization[J]. Journal of Central China Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2016, 55(5):45-54. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Weiwei. Information Technology and Optimization of Urban Spatial Structure[J]. City development Research, 2006(1):30-33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaogang, Xue Jiliang. Research on the Dynamic Correlation between Energy Consumption and Economic Growth Based on the Kuznets Curve Model[J]. Statistics and Decision, 2011 (11):130-131. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhiyong, Wei Yiming, Jiao Jianling, et. al. Cointegration and Causality Analysis of China’s Energy Consumption and Economic Growth[J]. System Engineering, 2004, 22(12):17-21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.