E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Zhang J C, Nie H K, Xu B, Jiang S L, Zhang P X, Wang Z Y. (2008). Geological conditions of shale gas reservoir in Sichuan Basin. Natural Gas Industry, 151-156+179-180. [Google Scholar]
- Ma X H. (2008). Enrichment rule and Scale effective exploitation of shale gas in the southern Sichuan Basin. Natural Gas Industry, 38(10):1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Long S X, Feng J J, Li F X, Du W. (2012). Prospects of deep Marine shale gas exploration and development in the south of Sichuan Basin. Natural Gas Geoscience, 29(04):443-451. [Google Scholar]
- Ma X H, Xie J. (2015). Progress and Development Prospect of Shale gas exploration and Development in south Sichuan region. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 45(01):161-169. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C L, Zhang J, Li W G, et al. (2019). Deep shale reservoir characteristics and exploration prospect of Wufeng-Longmaxi Formation in Dazu Block, Western Chongqing. Natural gas geoscience, 30(12):1794-1804. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Jia C G, Yang C H, et al. (2015). Journal of rock mechanics and engineering, 34(01):12-20. [Google Scholar]
- Yang H Z, Zhao S X, Liu Y, etc. (2019). Main controlling factors of deep shale gas enrichment and high yield in luzhou block. Natural gas industry, 39(11):55-63. [Google Scholar]
- Xie J, Zhao S X, Shi X W, et al., (2017). geological controlling factors for high yield of horizontal shale gas Wells in Sichuan Basin. Natural gas industry, 37(07):1-12. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang T X. (2013). Research and Application prospect of fracture Complexity index in horizontal Wells of shale oil and gas. Oil drilling technology, 41(02):7-12. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Y X, Liu Q G, Wang W H, Li R Y, Hu X H. (2016). Daqing petroleum geology and development, 35(05):163-169. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y D, Hu X H, Wang W H, etc. (2015). Numerical Simulation of seepage characteristics of multi-stage fractured horizontal Wells in Shale gas. Petrochemical Technology, 25(03):153-156. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang T X, Zhou J, Zhang X et al. (2017). Research and prospect of fracture propagation and diversion characteristics in deep shale gas Wells. Chinese science: physics, mechanics and astronomy, 47(11):33-40. [Google Scholar]
- Tan X H, Li X P. (2013). A new model of gas well considering the influence of continuous liquid carrying and droplet diameter. Hydrodynamic research and progress series A, 28(01):41-47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.