E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li N, Yang Z. Bilateral Market Theory and Cultural Market Regulation:A Case Study of Television Media Control[J]. Journal of Shandong University (Philosophy and Social ences), 2016, 2(001): 264-296. [Google Scholar]
- Xia L, Yunlong W, University S N. Literature Review of Bilateral Market and Platform Theory[J]. Academic Forum of Nandu, 2018, 5(003): 337-385. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, N.-T.N, Dong, etc. Building a new media platform for local storytelling and civic engagement in ethnically diverse neighborhoods[J]. New Media & Society, 2012, 22(001): 56-117. [Google Scholar]
- Deming Z, Lin L, Liangtie T, et al. Library Service: New Media & New Platform[J]. library journal, 2016, 12: 46-87. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Ya-Qiong H U, Jun N, et al. Construction of Hospital Informatization Service Platform in the New Media Age[J]. Journal of Medical Informatics, 2015, 8(005): 122-176. [Google Scholar]
- Yin ZC, Wang L. Communication Skills of New Media Platform for Public Welfare Publishing Houses[J]. Publishing Science, 2019, 027(002):81-85. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu XN. The Application of the New Media in the Vocational Guidance of WeChat Public Platform[J]. Education and Teaching Forum, 2017, 000(036):277-278. [Google Scholar]
- Dolan T C. Social media, ACHE and me. New media platform can benefit healthcare organizations in many ways.[J]. Healthcare Executive, 2010, 25(3):6. [Google Scholar]
- Suh B M, Park W. The Influence of Diffusion of New Media Platform in Production and Distribution of Contents Industry[J]. Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, 2009, 002(5): 157-202. [Google Scholar]
- Jing-Jing W. Exploration and Reflection on the Innovation of College Students’ Evaluation of Teaching Based on New Media Platform[J]. Education Teaching Forum, 2019, 3(006): 94-123. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y U, Ying X U, University S A. Moral Restraint and Legal Regulation of College Students’ Speech under the New Media Platform: A Survey Based on College Students’ Online Speech of a University in Shandong Province[J]. Journal of Shandong Youth University of Political Science, 2018, 4(008): 15-62. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao L, Liang J, Xu JR, et al. The Application of Multimedia Expert System against Landscape Plant Diseases and Pests in New-media Platform A Case Study of Wechat Media Platform[J]. Sichuan Forestry Science and Technology, 2018, 039(004):87-91. [Google Scholar]
- Liu HB. On Construction of New Media Platform in Class management in Colleges[J]. Journal of Urumqi Vocational University, 2018, 027(002):65-67. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N. A Study on the Construction of Higher Vocational Campus Culture in the New Media Platform[J]. Journal of Liaoning Vocational College, 2018, 020(004):93-94, 106. [Google Scholar]
- Lin LL. On the Construction and Application of Activity Platform of Radio and TV University Students from the Perspective of New Media Technology[J]. Contemporary continuing education, 2019, 037(002):69-74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.