E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Adomavicius G. and K Won Y, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Optimization-based approaches for maximizing aggregate recommendation diversity[J], INFORMS Journal on Computing. 2019, (24) :896-911.  Nunez-Valdez E. R., Cueva-Lovelle T.M., Sanjuan-Martt’nez O., Garct ’a-Dt’az V., Ordonez P., Montenegro-Man’n C.E., (2012) Implicit feedback techniques on recommender systems applied toelectronic books, Computers in Human Behavior. 2018, 28 (4):1186-1193. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cheng, Zhu Zhigang, Zhang Yuxia and Su Fangfang, “Improvement of recommendation efficiency and personalization of user based collaborative filtering algorithm, ” Minicomputer system, 2016(03):428-432 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fuqiang, Peng Furong, Ding Xiaohuan and Lu Jianfeng, “Collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm based on location asymmetric similarity measure, ” J Computer application., 2016, 36(01):171-174. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jialong, Lv Yuqin and Li Weihai, “A new collaborative filtering algorithm based on asymmetric Pearson similarity, ” [EB/OL] Beijing: China Scientific Papers Online http://www.paper.edu.cn/releasepaper/content/, 2014 01-394. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Shuhao, Zhang Liyi and Zhou Na, “Collaborative filtering recommendation based on dynamic change of user preferences” [J], Computer and modernization, 2020(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.