E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Baik. K. H. (2008), ”Contests With Group-Specific Public-Good Prizes, “Social Choice and Welfare 30, pp. 103-117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baik K.H., Kim I-G, Na (2001), ” Biddingfor a Group-Specific Public Good Prize, “Journal of Public Economics 82, pp. 415-429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marwell, G., Ames, R., (1981), ” Economists Free Ride, Does Anyone Else ?Experiments on the Provision of Public Goods, IV, “Journal of Public Economics 15, pp. 295-310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zuo, Zhou. Rotating group representatives and group members’ requests in repeated public goods game. 2020, 52(40):4351-4365. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Chen, Tong Chen. Group rewarding can promote cooperation and save costs in public goods games. 2020, 2020(7) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.