E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Brenjian S, Moini A, Yamini N, et al. Resveratrol treatment in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome decreased pro-inflammatory and endoplasmic reticulum stress markers[J]. Am J Reprod Immunol, 2020, 83(1): doi: 10.1111/aji.13186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khafaga A F, Noreldin A E, Taha A E. The adaptogenic anti-ageing potential of resveratrol against heat stress-mediated liver injury in aged rats: Role of HSP70 and NF-kB signalling[J]. J Therm Biol, 2019, 83: 8-21. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Alrafas H R, Busbee P B, Nagarkatti M, et al. Resveratrol Downregulates miR-31 to Promote T Regulatory Cells during Prevention of TNBSInduced Colitis[J]. Mol Nutr Food Res, 2020, 64(1): doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201900633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khusbu F Y, Zhou X, Roy M, et al. Resveratrol induces depletion of TRAF6 and suppresses prostate cancer cell proliferation and migration[J]. Int J Biochem Cell B, 2020, 118: doi: 10.1016/j.biocel.2019.105644. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asadpour S, Yeganeh H, Khademi F, et al. Resveratrol-loaded polyurethane nanofibrous scaffold: viability of endothelial and smooth muscle cells[J]. Biomed Mater, 2020, 15(1): doi: 10.1088/1748-605X/ab4e23. [Google Scholar]
- Abd Aziz N A W, Iezhitsa I, Agarwal R, et al. Neuroprotection by trans-resveratrol against collagenase-induced neurological and neurobehavioural deficits in rats involves adenosine A1 receptors[J]. Neurol Res, 2020, 42(3): 189-208. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hsu Y J, Ho C S, Lee M C, et al. Protective Effects of Resveratrol Supplementation on Contusion Induced Muscle Injury[J]. Int J Med Sci, 2020, 17(1): 53-62. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ali D, Chen L, Kowal J M, et al. Resveratrol inhibits adipocyte differentiation and cellular senescence of human bone marrow stromal stem cells[J]. Bone, 2020, 133: doi: 10.1016/j.bone.2020.115252. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X, Tong W, Song X, et al. Antiviral Effect of Resveratrol in Piglets Infected with Virulent Pseudorabies Virus[J]. Viruses, 2018, 10(9): doi:10.3390/v10090457. [Google Scholar]
- Paemanee A, Hitakarun A, Roytrakul S, et al. Screening of melatonin, alpha-tocopherol, folic acid, acetyl-L-carnitine and resveratrol for antidengue 2 virus activity[J]. BMC Res Notes, 2018, 11(1): doi: 10.1186/s13104-018-3417-3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atmaca H, Bozkurt E, Kisim A, et al. Comparative analysis of XTT assay and xCELLigence system by measuring cytotoxicity of resveratrol in human cancer cell lines[J]. Turk J Biochem, 2016, 41(6): 413-421. [Google Scholar]
- Khusbu F Y, Zhou X, Roy M, et al. Resveratrol induces depletion of TRAF6 and suppresses prostate cancer cell proliferation and migration[J]. International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2020, 118: [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fonseca J, Moradi F, Maddalena L A, et al. Resveratrol integrates metabolic and growth effects in PC3 prostate cancer cells-involvement of prolyl hydroxylase and hypoxia inducible factor-1[J]. Oncol Lett, 2019, 17(1): 697-705. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Verdura S, Cuyas E, Cortada E, et al. Resveratrol targets PD-L1 glycosylation and dimerization to enhance antitumor T-cell immunity[J]. Aging-Us, 2020, 12(1): 8-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Omidian K, Rafiei H, Bandy B. Increased mitochondrial content and function by resveratrol and select flavonoids protects against benzo[a]pyreneinduced bioenergetic dysfunction and ROS generation in a cell model of neoplastic transformation[J]. Free Radic Biol Med, 2020: doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2020.01.021. [Google Scholar]
- El-Kott A F, Shati A A, Al-Kahtani M A, et al. The apoptotic effect of resveratrol in ovarian cancer cells is associated with downregulation of galectin-3 and stimulating miR-424-3p transcription[J]. J Food Biochem, 2019: doi: 10.1111/jfbc.13072. [Google Scholar]
- El-Kott A F, Shati A A, Al-Kahtani M A, et al. The apoptotic effect of resveratrol in ovarian cancer cells is associated with downregulation of galectin-3 and stimulating miR-424-3p transcription[J]. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 2019: [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Quiroz J, Garcia-Becerra R, Santos-Cuevas C, et al. Synergistic Antitumorigenic Activity of Calcitriol with Curcumin or Resveratrol is Mediated by Angiogenesis Inhibition in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Xenografts[J]. Cancers, 2019, 11(11): doi: 10.3390/cancers11111739. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhong J, Liu SJ, Ma SS, et al. Effect of matrix ttachment regions on resveratrol production in tobacco with transgene of stilbene synthase from Parthenocissus henryana. Acta Botan Sin, 2004, 46(8): 948–954 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.