E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Journal, Wall Street. “DAL | Delta Air Lines Inc. Quarterly Balance Sheet WSJ.” The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones & Company, [Online] Available: www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/DAL/financials/quarter/balance-sheet. [Assessed on 30/8/2020] [Google Scholar]
- Schaper, David. “Coronavirus Costs Delta Air Lines Nearly $6 Billion In 2nd Quarter.” NPR, NPR, 14 July, 2020, [Online] Available: www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/07/14/891145938/coronavirus-costs-delta-airlinesnearly-6-billion-in-second-quarter. [Assessed on 30/8/2020] [Google Scholar]
- Slotnick, David. “’Delta May Be onto Something’: Experts Describe How the Company Is Winning with Customers Even Though Rival Airlines Can Fit More Passengers.” Business Insider, Business Insider, 5 Aug. 2020, [Online] Available: www.businessinsider.com/airlines-middle-seat-social-distance-coronavirus-delta-2020-8. [Assessed on 30/8/2020] [Google Scholar]
- Hoang, Paul. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 4TH EDITION. IBID Press, 2018. [Assessed on 1/9/2020] [Google Scholar]
- “Safer Travel.” Coronavirus Travel: FAQs | Delta Air Lines, www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/coronavirus-travel-faqs. [Assessed on 1/9/2020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.