E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Xu, J.H., Wang, M., Zhang, R., Wu, L.L. (2020) Research progress on biotoxicity of soil cadmium pollution. Asian Journal of Ecotoxicology, 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Environmental Protection, Ministry of Land and Resources of the People’s Republic of China. (2014) Bulletin of the national survey of soil pollution. National Land & Resources Information, 26-29. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, J.L., Meng, Z.W., Lei, P.Y., et al. (2019) Investigation of lead and cadmium content in rural soil of Shaanxi Province in 2015. Journal of Environment and Health, 36:169-170. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y. (2018) Investigation and analysis of soil pollution in road green belt of Shenyang City. Liaoning Urban and Rural Environmental Science & Technology, 38: 39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, Q.Y., Zhao, Y.J., Lin, Q. et al. (2019) Regional distribution characterstics of cadmium and evaluation of soil pollution situation in Guangxi. Environmental Engineering, 37: 164-171. [Google Scholar]
- Song, W.J., Gu, W. (2018) Research progress in pharmacology of Solanum nigrum L. World Science and Technology-Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 20: 304-308. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, T.T., Liu, Y.H., Yang, S.C., et al. (2019) Research progress in the development and utilization of Solanum nigrum. Nongcun Shiyong Jishu, 21-22. [Google Scholar]
- Han, Y.L. (2019) Solanine. China Venture Capital, 233. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, F.X., Zhao, N., Mei, Q.X., et al. (2017) Antitumor mechanism and research progress of Solanum nigrum. Journal of Chinese Medicinal Materials, 40: 1238-1241. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, M.M., Liu, M.Y., Li, B.H., et al. (2020) Solanine regulates proliferation and apoptosis of gastric cancer cells by targeting miR-140/MACC1 pathway. The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 36: 2440-2443. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q.P., Shen, W., Zhang, K., et al. (2019) Hypochaeris albiflora and Solanum diphyllum, two newly naturalized plants in mainland China. Guihaia, 39: 1724-1728. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, R., Li, Y., W, P. (2020) Evaluation on antioxidant and anti-inflammation in vitro of extracts of three Solanum nigrum L. Berries. Modern Food Science & Technology, 36: 94-101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.