E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Yimin Liu, “Analysis of the clinical effect of Naomaitong in treating cerebrovascular diseases”[J]. Chinese Pharmaceutical Economics, 2013(01):207-208. [Google Scholar]
- Qingxun Hou, “Self-made Naomaitong for the treatment of 114 cases of cerebrovascular diseases” [J]. Practical Journal of Internal Medicine, 2008(10): 22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Luyi Luo, Runfen Feng, Renbin Qiu, Mei Luo, Huanbin Yang, Pengyi Chen, “Clinical observation of Naomaitong in treating cerebral arteriosclerosis” [J]. Hebei Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2005(01): 7-8. [Google Scholar]
- Jianhua Sun, “Clinical research report of cerebrovascular disease” [J]. Practical Cardio Cerebro-Pulmonary Vascular Disease, 2014, 22(02):159-160. [Google Scholar]
- Yongxiang Gao, Farong Zhang, Honghui Sun, Ming Lei, Wanhui Cao, “Effects of Naomaitong Injection on Tumor Necrosis Factor and Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide in Brain Tissue of Rats with Ischemic Stroke” [J]. Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2001 (01): 38-39+44. [Google Scholar]
- Yingchun Zhou, “Clinical and experimental study of Naomaitong in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke” [J]. Journal of Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1996(02) 94-99. [Google Scholar]
- Mulin Xu, Ruhai Cheng, “Clinical observation of Naomaitong in treating 228 cases of cerebral infarction” [J]. Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1996(06): 12-13+15. [Google Scholar]
- Yingchun Zhou, Nianfang Shao, Zhaoping Liu, “Experimental study of Naomaitong oral liquid in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke”[J]. Journal of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1999(04):268-271. [Google Scholar]
- Guoxiang Liu, Hong Yu, Shubao Ying, Songshi Li, Lisheng Wang, Wenying Zhi, “Observation on the therapeutic effect of 100 cases of ischemic cardiocerebrovascular disease with Chinese medicine “Xinnaomaitong” oral liquid” [J]. Shizhen Chinese Medicine Research, 1991(03): 106-108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.