E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Zhang, X.M., Zhang, Q.W., Li, Y. (2010) Progress of status and remediation of soil cadmium pollution. Anhui Agric. Sci., 14: 79-81. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H., Zhang, X., Li, T., et al. (2014) Variation of cadmium uptake, translocation among rice and detecting for potential cadmium-safe cultivars. Environmental Earth Sciences, 71(1):277-286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ran, L., Li, H.H., (2011) Progress in the research of present situation of soil cadmium pollution and its hazards. J. of Chongqing University of Artsand Sciences (Natural Science Edition), 30(4): 69-73. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, X., Li, Q., Wu, M., et al. (2016) Review of remediation practices regarding cadmium-enriched farmland soil with particular reference to China. J. Environ Manag., 181: 646-662. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z.F., Huang, K.W., Lian, H.S., Lin L.J. (2018) Cadmium accumulation characteristics of postgrafting generation of Impatiens balsamina. Northern Hortic., 7: 66-71. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, C.Z., Guo, J.H., (2020) Effects of nitrogen fertilizer management on cadmium uptake in plants. Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 29(7): 1466-1474. [Google Scholar]
- Xia, M.M., Guandi He, Fu, D.S., et al. (2020) Effects of cadmium stress on morphology and physiology of different potato cultivars and cadmium-tolerant evaluation. Seed, 39(9): 41-46. [Google Scholar]
- Su, X., Liu, Y.P., Lian, H.X., et al. (2013) Variation of resistant physiology index of Solanum nigrum before and after artificial cultivation in Qinghai Province. Southwest China Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 26: 1838-1842. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, Z.B., Cang, J., Xu, Z. Plant physiology experiment. Harbin Institute of Technology Press, Harbin, China, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.