E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Yanhui Liu, “Effect of Yiqi Huoxue Huatan Tongluo Decoction on TCM Syndrome Score and Cerebral Hemodynamics in Patients with Cerebral Infarction in the Recovery Period (Qi Deficiency and Blood Stasis Type)” [J]. Capital Food and Medicine, 2020, 27(11):198. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihua Liao, “Observation on the clinical efficacy of Yiqi Huoxue Tongluo Decoction in the treatment of Qi deficiency and blood stasis syndrome during the recovery period of cerebral infarction” [J]. Forum on Primary Medicine, 2020, 24(5): 706-708. [Google Scholar]
- Jinxue Wang, “The clinical efficacy of Yiqi Huoxue Tongluo Decoction combined with Rosuvastatin in the treatment of acute cerebral infarction and its influence on related biochemical indicators” [J]. Chinese Folk Therapy, 2020, 28(3): 60-62. [Google Scholar]
- Maolin Liu, Dayong Lin, Jian Bai, “The effect of Yiqi Huoxue Tongluo Decoction in the treatment of acute cerebral infarction and its influence on limb dysfunction” [J]. Chinese Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2019, 37(5): 1234-1236. [Google Scholar]
- Qingyu Yang, Rui Zhao, “Effect of Yiqi Huoxue Tongluo Decoction on neurological deficit and serum glial fibrillary acidic protein, Ang-II and VEGF levels in patients with cerebral infarction”[J]. Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2019, 36(1) ): 94-98. [Google Scholar]
- Hongyan Kang, “Analysis of the clinical effect of Yiqi Huoxue Huatan Tongluo Decoction combined with injection of brain protein hydrolysate in the treatment of acute cerebral infarction” [J]. Clinical Medical Research and Practice, 2018, 3(7): 126-127. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Yang, “Clinical study of Yiqi Huoxue Huatan Tongluo Decoction combined with ozagrel sodium in the treatment of cerebral infarction with Qi deficiency, blood stasis and phlegm obstruction”[J]. Asia-Pacific Traditional Medicine, 2017, 13(21): 144-145. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoli Zhao, “Effects of Buzhong Yiqi Decoction and Shenma Tongluo Capsules on Hemorheology and Blood Lipids in the Recovery Period of Middle-aged Cerebral Infarction”[J]. Exploration of Rational Drug Use in China, 2017, 14(7): 2325, 42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.