E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Dzmitry Bahdanau, Kyunghyun Cho, and Yoshua Bengio. Neural machine translation by jointly learning to align and translate. In Third International Conference on Learning Representations, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Matthew E. Peters, Mark Neumann, Mohit Iyyer, Matt Gardner, Christopher Clark, Kenton Lee, and Luke Zettlemoyer. Deep contextualized word representations. arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.05365, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ashish Vaswani, Noam Shazeer, Niki Parmar, Jakob Uszkoreit, Llion Jones, Aidan N. Gomez, Łukasz Kaiser, and Illia Polosukhin. Attention is all you need. In Advances in neural information processing systems, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Toshev and C. Szegedy. Deeppose: Human pose estimation via deep neural networks. In Proc. of the IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pages 1653–1660, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Tompson, M. Stein, Y. Lecun, and K. Perlin. RealTime Continuous Pose Recovery of Human Hands Using Convo lutional Networks. ACM Transactions on Graphics, 33(5): 1–10, Sept. 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Oberweger, P. Wohlhart, and V. Lepetit. Hands deep in deep learning for hand pose estimation. arXiv preprint arXiv:1502.06807, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S.-E. Wei, V. Ramakrishna, T. Kanade, and Y. Sheikh. Convolutional pose machines. In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pages 4724–4732, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, J. Jiao, M. Chen, L. Qu, X. Xu, and Q. Yang. 3d Hand Pose Tracking and Estimation Using Stereo Matching. arXiv preprint arXiv:1610.07214, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Dreuw, T. Deselaers, D. Keysers, and H. Ney. Modeling image variability in appearance-based gesture recognition. In ECCV Workshop on Statistical Methods in Multi-Image and Video Processing, pages 7–18, Graz, Austria, May 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.