E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Xue Jun, Ren Zhaoning. Suspended Filler SBBR Treatment of Low C/N Ratio Study on Nitrogen Removal of Domestic Sewage [J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2015, 38 (S1):153-156. [Google Scholar]
- Qin L, Liu Y. Aerobic granulation for organic carbon and nitrogen removal in alternating a erobicanaerobic sequencing batch reactor[J]. Chemosphere, 2006, 63(6):926–933. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Matos M, Alves C, Campos J L, et al. Sequencing batch biofilm reactor: from support design to reactor operation. [J]. Environmental Technology, 2011, 32(9-10). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Kaifeng, Wang Hua, Zhao Lejun. Application of SBBR with Filled Suspended In Upgrading of a Wastewater Treatment Plant [J]. China Water & Wastewater. 2018, 34(12):90-94 [Google Scholar]
- Kong Lingwei, Wang Lu, He Feng, et al. Research on the interface coupling modification of water treatment used luffa sponge [J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 2014, 40(05):73-78. [Google Scholar]
- Ling Zongyong, Zhang Liqiu, Dong Jiaju. Effect of Temperature on Simultaneous Nitrification and Denitrification via Nitrite in Sequencing Batch Biofilm Reactor[J]. China Water & Wastewater. 2009, 25(13):27-30. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Guoshan, Zhang Jianmei, Cai Huijun. Effect of Carbon Source, C/N Ratio and Temperature on Biological Denitrification Process [J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2016, 16(14): 74-77. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liang, Zhang Shujun, Peng Yongzhen. Study on the influence of free ammonia on the inhibition of nitrification in sewage treatment[J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2012, 02:75-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.