E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Liu Xiaping, Wang Huicai, Sun Qiang, Yang Jiwu et al. Research progress of graphene, 3D graphene and their composite materials [J]. Chemical progress. 37(1):168-174, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Hongwen, Duan Zhengkang, Zhang Lei. Research progress on the preparation and structure of graphene oxide[J]. Materials Science and Technology, 25(6):82-88, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qian, Tang Libin, Li Rujie Progress in preparation, reduction and application of graphene oxide[J]. Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, 38(1):79-90, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Li, Deng Huiping, Wan Junli, Wan Junli et al. Preparation of graphene-based iron oxide magnetic material and its adsorption performance in water treatment[J]. Chemical progress, 25(1): 144-155, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D, Ma Y, Feng H, et al. Removal of Methylene Blue from aqueous solution by a carbonmicrosilica composite adsorbent[J]. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 29(6):775-780 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.