E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Novoselov, K.S., Geim, A.K., Morozov, et al (2004). Electric field effect in atomically thin carbon films [J]. Science, 306: 666-669. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Hong, Wang Chunxiao (2019). Research progress of graphene frontier application at home and abroad [J]. New materials industry, (11): 11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Li Li (2019). Construction of biomimetic nano drug delivery system based on composite membrane and its anti-tumor treatment research [D]. Zhengzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yajing (2019). Preparation and antitumor effect of graphene nanoparticle drug delivery system [D]. Changchun University of science and technology. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Honghui (2015). Controlled release and antitumor application of graphene oxide [D]. Hunan University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang K, Zhang S, Zhang G, Sun X, et al. (2010). Graphene in Mice:Ultrahigh In Vivo Tumor Uptake and Eficient Photothermal Therapy. Nano letters, 10 (9): 3318-3323. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qian Wenhao, Su Jiansheng (2016). Research status of controlled release performance of functionalized graphene oxide [J]. Journal of Shanghai Second University of technology, 2:88-93. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Chunzhi (2018). Study on active targeting nano drug delivery system of graphene oxide with synergistic chemotherapy and photothermal therapy [D]. Shandong University. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong, Zhou Fu, Chen Wei (2017). Graphene oxide mediated photothermal immunotherapy for metastatic mouse breast tumor [J]. Progress in biochemistry and Biophysics, 44 (12): 1095-1102. [Google Scholar]
- Chiang C S, Lin Y J, Lee R, et al. (2018). Combination of fucoidan-based magnetic nanoparticles and immunomodulators enhances tumour-localized immunotherapy[J]. Nat Nanotechnol, 13: 746-754. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Deng Lidong (2017). Preliminary study on photothermal two-photon photodynamic therapy based on graphene oxide as drug carrier [D]. Southwest University. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ting (2015). Interaction between functionalized graphene oxide and macrophages and its mechanism [D]. Suzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaodan Huanga, Xufeng Zhou, Kun Qi an, et al. (2012). A magnetite nanocrystal/gr aphene composite as high performance anode for lithium-ion batteri es[J]. Joumal of Alloys and Compounds, 514, 76-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xuexia Liua, b, Hui Zhua, Xiurong Yang (2011). An amperometric hydrogen peroxide chemical sensor based on graphene-Fe3O4 multilayer films modified ITO el ectrode[J]. Talanta, 87, 243-248. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ou, T. Tanaka, M. Mesko, A. Ogino, M. Nagatsu. (2008). Char acteristics of graphene-layer encapsul ated nanoparticl es fabricated using laser ablation method[J]. Diamond & Related Materials, 17, 664-668. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yapei (2013). Preparation of functionalized graphene oxide and its application in drug delivery and magnetic resonance imaging [D]. Shanghai Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing (2019). Preparation of polymer / graphene oxide composites and high sensitivity detection of tumor markers [D]. Ludong University. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Xianzhen, Zhou Yi, Jiang Zaixing (2016). Preliminary study on the safety of graphene oxide in rats [J]. Biomedical engineering and clinical, 4: 350-354. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Lingling, Jin Yifeng (2019). Advances in targeted therapy and immunotherapy for lung cancer [J]. Journal of Mudanjiang Medical College, 40 (01): 93-97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.