E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Ogden, C. L., Carroll, M. D., Kit, B. K., and Flegal, K. M. (2011). Prevalence of childhood and adult obesity in the united states. Survey of Anesthesiology, 58(4): 206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Altman, N. S. and Casella G. (1995). Nonparametric empirical bayes growth curve analysis. Publications of the American Statistical Association, 90(430):508–515. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramsay, J. O. and Silvermann, B. W. (1998). Functional data analysis. springer series in statistics. Biometrical Journal, 40(1):56–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heckman, N. E. (2003). Functional data analysis in evolutionary biology. Recent Advances and Trends in Nonparametric Statistics, pages 49–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salazar, M., Vongsangnak, W., Panagiotou, G., Andersen, M. R., and Nielsen J. (2009). Uncovering transcriptional regulation of glycerol metabolism in aspergilli through genome wide gene expression data analysis. Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 282(6):571. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oldford, R. W. (1998). Functional data analysis. International Encyclopedia of the Social Behavioral Sciences, 8(4):401–403. [Google Scholar]
- L ópez-Pintado, S. and Romo, J. (2009). On the concept of depth for functional data. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 104(486): 718–734. Conference Name: ACM Woodstock conference Conference Short Name: WOODSTOCK’ 18Conference Location: El Paso, Texas USA [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, R. Y., Parelius, J. M., Singh, K., et al. (1999). Multivariate analysis by data depth: descriptive statistics, graphics and inference, (with discussion and a rejoinder by liu and singh). The annals of statistics, 27(3):783–858. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.