E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li JX. Risk assessment and management of bridge construction[J]. Transportation World, 2018(07):126-127. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S J, Tang X B, Ren W X. (2017) The Statistical Characteristics Analysis of Bridge Accidents and Prevention Principle of Security Risk. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 34(05):59-64. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cho T, Kim T S. Probabilistic risk assessment for the construction phases of a bridge construction based on finite element analysis [J]. Steel Construction, 2008, 44(6): 383–400. [Google Scholar]
- Azis S. Risk management analysis for construction of Kutai Kartanegara bridge-east Kalimantan-Indonesia [C]// American Institute of Physics Conference Series, 2017: 070003. [Google Scholar]
- Haslam R A, Hide S A, Gibb A G F, et al. Contributing factors in construction accidents[J]. Applied Ergonomics, 2005, 36(4): 401–415. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ning X, Qi J, Wu C. A quantitative safety risk assessment model for construction site layout planning [J]. Safety Science, 2018, 104: 246–259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De LT, Eaton D, Betts M, et al. Risk management in the Lusopon te concession—a case study of the two bridges in Lisbon, Portugal [J]. International Journal of Project Management, 2004, 22(1): 63-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stewart M G. Reliability-based assessment of ageing bridges using risk ranking and life cycle cost decision analyses [J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2001, 74(3): 263-273. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sexsmith R G, Reid S G. Safety factors for bridge false work by risk management [J]. Structural safety, 2003, 25(2): 227-243. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu QC. Research on safety risk assessment of bridge engineering construction [D]. Shandong University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang XH, Li ZY, Zheng Z, et al. Comprehensive identification and evaluation method of bridge construction risk [J]. Highway engineering, 2013, 38 (5): 30–33 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang XD, Guo JF, Yu JY, et al. Risk identification in the construction process of high pier and long span bridge in mountainous area [J]. Beam construction, 2008 (6): 80–83 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Song CZ. Risk identification of cantilever continuous beam bridge construction process [J]. Zhongwai highway, 2012, 32 (4): 182–185 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lu XX, Xu XH, Li XH, et al. Bridge construction safety risk assessment based on Kent index method [J]. Chinese Journal of safety science, 2013, 23 (6): 165–171 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lou F, He Y, Liu HQ, et al. Study on overall safety risk assessment method of highway and bridge construction [J]. Chinese Journal of safety science, 2010, 20 (11): 159–163 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu ZS, Song P, He ZJ, et al. Assessment of construction schedule risk of super large bridge project by PERT method [J]. Journal of disaster prevention and mitigation engineering, 2009, 29 (1): 83–86 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang X, Han WW, Chen Fu. Safety assessment and control of highway bridge construction [J]. Highway and automobile transportation, 2013 (6): 210–214 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ruan X, Zhu SJ, Ye XM. Risk assessment and management of complex bridge construction process [J]. Highway, 2012 (7): 178–182 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan B K, Cao C H, Jiang C B, Guo K C, Shang J. (2015) The method for Risk Assessment and Zoning of Sea Ice Disaster based on the Index System of Disaster-inducing Factors. Journal of Institute of Disaster Prevention, 17(02):8-12. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Du D L. (2010) An Analysis of Risk Factors about long-span Continuous Bridges Construction stage. Chang’an University, Xi’an. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng D L. (2013) The study on risk assessment and control for tunnel construction safety based on factor analysis-fuzzy analysis. Southwest Jiaotong University, Chongqing. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Z X, (2011) Study on Risk Assessment of Longspan Bridges during Construction. Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang S Y, Liu G H, Li F Q, Liu L J. (1998) Integral analysis method and its application to observational data of dam. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, (05):29-33. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.