E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Changsheng Xia, Zuanhui Luo and Siqin Shu, “Landmark Event! What does it Mean for the Life Insurance Industry when per capita GDP exceeds $10, 000?”. [Google Scholar]
- Great Wall Securities, “In Depth Report on the Insurance Industry: comparison of the past and the present “. [Google Scholar]
- Cinda Securities, In-depth Report on Insurance Industry: The Development of Life Insurance Industry in Mainland China from the Experience of Japan and Taiwan. [Google Scholar]
- Haitong Sunting Team, “in depth! The first report of the “Insurance Decade” series: flies to 90, 000 miles high, then the wind is lower”. [Google Scholar]
- China News, Population Experts: The Decline of Birth Rate in China is an Irreversible Historical Trend. [Google Scholar]
- TF Securities, In-depth Research on Insurance Industry:Adverse Periodicity and Stability of Life Insurance Sales. [Google Scholar]
- The Research Institute of Bank of China, “Research on The Characteristics and Countermeasures of Corporate Credit Risk in China”. [Google Scholar]
- Abaobaoxian, “the latest update: the 2020 ranking of top 10 Chinese insurance companies “. [Google Scholar]
- Industry Information in China, “Comparison of Deposit Interest Rates and Predetermined Interest rates of Life Insurance Products over the Years”. [Google Scholar]
- Xueqiu Yixifeng, “valuation of Insurance Stocks (2020-8-14) : Trying to set a Flag but afraid of being beaten”. [Google Scholar]
- Hua Chuang Securities, “Life Insurance Industry’s Elastic Space is more promising in early 2020, the enlarged version in early 2019”. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihu@Gelonghui, Asset allocation ratio of the four major Chinese insurance companies. [Google Scholar]
- Eastmoney, fortune Ranking of Northwards Capital’s heavy position stocks. [Google Scholar]
- Chiyoufengji, “How does the second quarter of the fund heavy position stock changes”. [Google Scholar]
- Baozhen Dong, Dongde, the first issue. [Google Scholar]
- Ken Chen, Lost Feast: A History of Insurance in China, pp. 262-2733. [Google Scholar]
- Non-bank Financial Research of Citic Construction Investment Co. LTD., “The Darkest Hour has Passed, And Valuation Repair is Possible (2020 Insurance Interim Strategy Report)”. [Google Scholar]
- Xueqiu, value investing seeker, “In Depth: Investment Opportunities in the Insurance Industry”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.